Voice Mail FAQ
How do I access my Voice Mail remotely?
There are three ways to access your Cogeco Voicemail:
- Option 1: Dial 22# from your home telephone. When you hear the welcome message, enter your password and follow the prompts.
- Option 2: Dial the ten digits of your your home phone number and press * when you hear the welcome message. When the system requests you to, enter your password followed by #.
- Option 3: No matter where you happen to be, you can access your voicemail remotely from the following numbers:
- From Burlington/Milton/Waterdown: 905-635-2300
- From Toronto: 416-673-5700
- From Oakville: 905-582-1000
- From Hamilton: 905-393-2000
- From Windsor: 519-962-3500
- From Kingston: 613-767-3001
- Toll-Free: 866-669-8383 (Accessible in Canada / US)
When you hear the welcome message, enter your 10-digit residential phone number. When the system requests you to, enter your password.
**Note that if you are accessing your voicemail by way of option 3, and are calling from a Cogeco Digital Phone, you will be routed to that phone numbers mailbox. Please press * to access the main directory and enter your 10 digit mailbox number and follow the prompts. To use this feature, you must be a subscriber of this feature. For a list of all Cogeco Home Phone features click here.