Channels and Packages FAQ
Channels and Packages
Availability of Channels
- What channels are available in my area?
- Where can I find a description of the content offered by the available channels?
- How do I know if an SD channel is also available in HD?
- Why is the channel I used to watch at a new channel number or no longer available?
- What are Cogeco’s available sports channel packages?
- Where can I find information about free channel previews?
- Can I watch Cogeco TV online?
- Where can I find the Holiday music channels and fireplace?
- Will I see the American ads during the Super Bowl and the Oscars?
Subscription to Channels
- How can I change my channel subscription or make changes to my existing Cogeco services?
- Where can I get more information about TMN GO?
- How do I subscribe to a Premium package or channel?
- How do I subscribe to time shifting channels?
- How can I receive sound in Dolby Digital 5.1?
- What can I do if my channels are having issues playing the audio, or the audio is completely missing?
- Why does it say “One Moment Please” followed by an error code that begins with an “S” on some of my channels but the channel doesn't come in?
- Why do some of my channels say 'Subscription Service'?
- Why is there a double image on one of my channels?
- Why are there black bars around my television picture?
- Why do I see little squares on my screen?
- How do I turn my services back on?
- Why is the screen black on some of my channels?
- Why is there a black screen instead of a sporting program?