FAQ Connection and Activation
Connection and Activation
- What does “activation” mean?
- What time will the technician come to my house?
- How do I activate my service?
- Where can I find the user guide for my Receiver?
- Where do I find the digital TV User Guide?
- Can I connect my sound system to my digital receiver?
- Is there a Customer Installation Checklist
- How do I change the input on my television?
- Can I use an High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) cable with my Advanced HD/DVR Receiver?
- How many other home entertainment components can be connected to my HD/DVR receiver?
- Can I connect an HD/DVR receiver to any TV in my house?
- How do I use the Picture in Picture feature on my TV with the digital receiver?
- What are inputs?
- What type of input cables are needed to connect my TV and digital receiver?
- What kind of cable do you provide with the High-Definition Television (HDTV) digital receiver?
- Where do I find the Cable Connections guide – Standard Digital Receiver – Motorola DCT 700?
- Where do I find the cable Connections guide– Standard Receiver - DCT 1800?
- Where do I find the cable Connections – Home Theatre – Motorola DCT 2500?
- Where do I find cable Connections – High Definition (HD) Receiver - DC 550D, DCT 6200?
- Where do I find the cable Connections guide – High Definition (HD) Digital Video Receiver - DCT 6208, DCT 6412, DCT 6416, RNG 200N?
- Where do I find the cable Connections guide – High-Definition (HD) Receiver & VCR - Pace TDC777D?
- Where do I find the cable Connections guide – High Definition (HD) Receiver– DCX 700?
Audio and Visual Problems
- How do I check if there's something wrong with my audio/sound?
- What do I do if the picture and sound don’t go together?
- The sound on my TV has been low ever since I hooked up my digital receiver to my television, how can I fix this?
- What do I do if my picture is snowy?
- Why can't I get a picture on my screen?