FAQ DVR Recording
- Can Cogeco Cable or another company track what I record with my HD/DVR receiver?
- How many shows can I record at the same time with my HD/DVR?
- How can I watch an analog channel while recording another analog channel?
- Can I record a selected channel at a specific time instead of selecting a program from the guide?
- Can I still use my VCR/DVD player with the Digital Video Recorder (DVR)?
- Can I transfer a PVR or DVR recorded program to a VHS tape or DVD recorder?
- Can I watch a show I recorded earlier while I record another show?
- How can I find programs that I want to record?
- How do I set up and record a entire TV series?
- What will happen to my recorded shows when my Digital Video Recorder (DVR) hard disc is full?
- What is the difference between a VCR and a Digital Video Recorder (DVR)?
- How will I know when I run out of space on my Digital Video Recorder (DVR)?
- What does the DVR History function do?
- What is the Setting PVR?
- How do I know if an SD channel is also available in HD?