FAQ Interactive Programming Guide
Interactive Programming Guide
On Screen Programming Guide
- What is the Interactive Guide (i-Guide)?
- How do I get out of a menu or a screen?
- Why is my on-screen menu or guide not working properly?
- Why are some of the channels I’m subscribed to not showing up in my guide?
- How do I set up my Favourites channel list in the Interactive Guide (i-Guide)?
- Is there a way to only view the channels I subscribe to?
- How do I adjust the look of the Interactive Guide?
- Why is the information in the on-screen guide incorrect?
- Why does all of the guide information say 'To Be Announced'?
- Why doesn’t the Guide/Menu come up on certain channels now that I have a High-Definition Television (HDTV) receiver digital terminal?
- Can I set up my guide to not show the titles of adult programmes?
- How can I activate parental control?
- What do I do if I forgot my Parental Control access Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Do my Parental Control and Purchase Code settings stay the same for Video On Demand purchases as with other features of the Cogeco Interactive Guide?