Service Interruption FAQ
What do I do if there is a television service outage?
- Visit the Cogeco Outages page to see if there is network outage in your area.
- Make sure your TV is set to channel 3
- Make sure your VCR is set to channel 3
- Make sure all wires are properly connected
- Ask a neighbour with Cogeco services if he or she is getting a proper signal, after completing steps 2-4
- After you have done all of the above, call our Technical Support Services to determine the cause of the problem.