- How do I check if there's something wrong with my audio/sound?
- What do I do if the picture and sound don’t go together?
- The sound on my TV has been low ever since I hooked up my digital receiver to my television, how can I fix this?
- What can I do if my channels are having issues playing the audio, or the audio is completely missing?
- What is the yellow light flashing on my receiver?
- Why doesn't the menu/guide come up now that I have an HD/DVR receiver?
- What do I do if my digital receiver is frozen/ locked and I can't change the channels?
- What does the red light on my digital receiver mean?
- What do I do if my digital receiver shows 8888 on the display?
- What can I do when I get a “Feature Unavailable” message on my Cogeco Digital Receiver?
- Why does it say “One Moment Please” followed by an error code that begins with an “S” on some of my channels but the channel doesn't come in?
- Why do some of my channels say 'Subscription Service'?
- Why is the channel I used to watch at a new channel number or no longer available?
- What do I do if my picture is snowy?
- Why is there a double image on one of my channels?
- Why are there black bars around my television picture?
- Why can't I get a picture on my screen?
- Why do I see little squares on my screen?
- What can I do when I get a “Not Authorized” message on my Cogeco Digital Receiver?
- Why is there a black screen instead of a sporting program?
- Why is the screen black on some of my channels?