Digital TV FAQ
How can I remotely program my recorder?
- Log in to My Account.
- Go to the Cogeco Remote Recorder page in the Television section and select your account.
- Have multiple recorders at home? Choose the recorder you wish to use.
- Browse the detailed programming guide or search for your favorite shows.
- Access the same recording options as those on your TV guide: schedule one-time or series recording by simply pressing the “Record” button.
- Manage and review all of your scheduled recordings remotely.
Note: The Cogeco Remote Recorder TV guide displays all programming available in your region including channels to which you may not have subscribed. Remote Recording does not work for shows on channels to which you have not subscribed.