Top 10 asked questions
How can we help you?
How do I configure Windows Live Mail 2011 (POP)?
- To add an account: In windows Live Mail, click "Accounts" and "Email"
- Enter the requested information and check the "Manually configure server settings" box. Click "Next"
- Enter the information as shown below and enter your Username in "Logon user name". Click "Next"
- Your account is now configured. Click "Finish"
- To edit an existing account: In Windows Live Mail, select the account to edit on the left then click "Accounts" and "Properties"