Top 10 asked questions
How can we help you?
- How do I request a repair or replacement equipment?
- How many days before my move should I contact Cogeco?
- Can I advise you of my upcoming move online?
- Can I change the date of my appointment?
- Am I charged a fee when I move?
- Do I have to be at my new residence when the technician comes?
- Do I move my Cogeco equipment (modems, HD PVR, etc.) to my new home myself?
- My phone modem is locked. How do I disconnect it?
- My new home is wired for cable TV. Does this mean I can have television in each room?
- The outlets are already installed in my new home. Can I do the connection myself?
- When moving, can I keep my current home phone number?
- Will I have access to my voicemail while waiting for the installation of my residential phone at my new home?
- You will only have access to your voicemail if you keep the same number.
- Will I have access to all emails sent to my Cogeco account?
- Will I have the same TV channels and the same price?