Top 10 asked questions
How can we help you?
Why can’t I access Super Écran sur Demande?
Please check the following scenarios and if any of them apply follow the instructions to enable your access to Super Écran sur Demande:
- If you are not a Movie Network/Super Écran subscriber you will not be able to access Super Écran sur Demande.
- If you have any equipment (VCR, Gaming Console, etc.) hooked up between your cable outlet and your digital cable receiver then you will not be able to access The Movie Network On Demand/Super Écran sur Demande.
- Cable outlet to
- Digital cable receiver to
- VCR /DVD/Game System to
- A few areas do not have The Movie Network On Demand/Super Écran sur Demande available. You can check our service availability tool to see if Super Écran sur Demande is available in your area.
- If you have requested that we disable Video On Demand (VOD) from your digital cable receiver you will not be able to access The Movie Network On Demand/Super Écran. Please contact our customer service team if you wish to have your VOD re-activated.
- It is possible that The Movie Network On Demand/Super Écran may, on the rare occasion, be unavailable due to heavy customer usage during peak periods. If this is the case you will receive the following message ‘Server Unavailable‘. Try again in a few minutes and you should be able to access the service. If this continues for a prolonged period of time (over the course of one or two days) please call our Customer Service Team.
- It is also important that your account payments be up to date to access the Movie Network On Demand/Super Écran sur Demande. For any questions please contact Customer Service.