Making a Complaint - Step 2
Your views are important to us and we value feedback on our products and services. We will act on customer feed-back, whenever possible to help us improve our services or efficiency and focus on the needs of our customers.
Making a complaint
We strive on providing the best possible service but mistakes can take place.. When mistakes happen or you think our performance is not satisfactory we want to know so that we can improve and prevent it from occurring again.
What do we mean by a complaint?
A complaint is when you want to tell us that you are not satisfied with our product, service or interaction with us.
You should make a complaint when:
- You think our service is not up to standard.
- You have not been treated politely.
- You think we have not followed the correct procedures.
- A service you have asked for has not been provided and we have not given you a reasonable explanation.
How do I make a complaint?
- Step 1 - Contact Customer Care
- Step 2 - Escalate your complaint
- Step 3 - Taking your complaint further - Office of the president
- Step 4 - Contact Commissioner for Complaints for Telecommunications Services (CCTS)
Escalate your complaint
We hope we can resolve your complaint by the first step.
If you are dissatisfied with our response you should contact us and have your complaint escalated. We will connect you with the correct department for resolution and investigate immediately. We also have the option of completing the necessary information to investigate and requesting a call back for you. The call back will take place in 24-48 hours. We will keep you informed of what action is being taken.
You can fill in our online complaint form