Cogeco Remote Recorder web and iPad applications
There’s a new reason to love Cogeco Digital TV.
You can now set your recordings from anywhere!
Never miss your favourite shows thanks to the Cogeco Remote Recorder. You can program and manage your recordings online or with your iPad and take advantage of all the great recording features you enjoy at home.
With your Remote Recorder, you can:
- Access a guide listing programming for the coming 14-day;
- Filter by genre of programs: Movies, Kids, Sports, etc.;
- Search by show;
- Schedule one-time or series recording;
- Manage, modify or cancel any scheduled recordings.
Who can use the Remote Recorder?
- Cogeco customers that have an HD recorder
- Register for “My Account” to access this feature.
- Log in to “My Account”, the remote recorder function is located at the bottom right of the page.
Extend the power of Cogeco’s Remote Recorder to your iPad using the TotalGuide xD!
- Remotely schedule recordings anytime
- Use a sleek, graphically rich design specifically designed for the iPad
- Find out about the cast and crew of your favourite programs, consult the channel listing, and view recommendations for other shows.
- Intuitive search to find favourite shows, movies and celebrities.
Available where technology permits. Taxes not included. Installation and/or activation fees may apply. Limited time offer. Cannot be combined with any other promotion on the same service. Promotions are limited to new customers or those who have disconnected their service for more than 6 months. A minimum commitment period corresponding to the promotions and billed at the same address is required to benefit from the promotional prices. A termination fee of $75 per service shall be charged to customers who disconnect their service prior to the end of the contract period. Photos are for illustrative purposes only.
Channels may vary per region. Some channels may require linkage requirements due to CRTC regulation. The purchase or rental of a digital receiver is required to access Digital Television service from Cogeco. A 0.5% recurring charge will be applied to your monthly TV service and collected for the CRTC’s Local Programming Fund (LPIF). The LPIF fee applies only in certain areas based on the CRTC rules. A 12 to 24 month subscription might be required. Cogeco On Demand service is offered where the technology is available and for customers who meet the Cogeco On Demand access requirements. Installation charges may apply for additional outlets. HD channels are available with the subscription to the equivalent channel in standard definition. HD receiver required. Subscription to an additional package in standard definition may be required. The High Definition Receiver, Digital Video Recorder and Whole Home DVR offers are valid only if customer is a new HD Digital TV account. Whole Home DVR supports up to 3 connected television sets. Each television set requires one HD receiver compatible with the Whole Home DVR.
Already a Customer?
- Customer Support
- Consult the TV Guide for your region.
- Visit the Cogeco On Demand site.
- Discover the HD Experience.
- View our Digital Receivers and recorders.
- Learn about our Remote Recorder service.
- Learn more about Paperless Billing.
- Learn more about Moving