FAQ General Questions Cogeco Phone
General Questions Cogeco Phone
Cogeco Phone Service
- Which of your phone services is the least expensive?
- How do I add a second line to my Home Phone service?
- Can I subscribe to the Home Phone service anyway even if I don’t have Internet with Cogeco?
- How does Cogeco’s Home Phone service work?
- Is the 'bill-to-third-number call' service available ?
- Can I move my multifunction cable modem from where it was installed?
- If I switch to Cogeco, can I keep my existing phone number?
Technical Questions Cogeco Phone
- Will my alarm system work if it is connected to my Cogeco Home Phone line?
- Will my Internet or Cable TV connection be affected by my Home Phone service?
- Will my alarm system, which is connected to my phone line, work even if there is a power outage?
- Will my fax work with Cogeco’s Home Phone service?
- Will my telephone service work if there is no power?
- What should I do if I’m having trouble reaching a certain number?
- What is the best way to reach Cogeco’s technical assistance?
- What do I do if cannot hear a dial tone?
- Why does the other person’s voice cut in and out when I am on a call?
- What do I do if there is a telephone service outage?
- Why do people’s voices sound robotic on the phone?
- Why do I sometimes lose sound during a call?
- Why isn’t my phone ringing?
- What do I do if constantly hear a busy signal on my phone?