Digital TV FAQ
Why do I see little squares on my screen?
These pixels occur when there is a problem with the digital signal.
Make sure all your connections are secure and then check the following:
- Make sure all electrical cords are firmly connected to plugs.
- Make sure AC outlets are in proper working order.
- Make sure the TV is in good working order and the input device is correctly selected.
- Make sure vacuum cleaners or other motorized devices are not connected to same power outlet.
Ensure your equipment is connected in the following order:
- Cable outlet to
- Digital cable receiver to
- VCR/DVD/Game System to
If the cable line has been damaged, this can also cause a signal issue.
If the connections have been checked and you are still experiencing pixelization, you may require a service call. Please contact us for technical support.