Account Management FAQ
How do I activate and access My Account?
If you still have not created your My Account profile, simply follow all the steps to register.
PIN to access My Account
The PIN is your four-digit Personal Identification Number, which you set up during a phone conversation with a Cogeco customer service agent.
You will only be asked to enter your PIN when you create your My Account profile.
Retrieve my username and/or password to access My Account
If you have already registered but forgot your username and/or password, follow the steps below to access My Account :
To retrieve your My Account password
- Click on the “Forgot password?” link under the “Sign in” button.
- Follow the instructions provided.
- Your new password has been saved; you can now use it to log into My Account.
To retrieve your My Account username
- Click on the “Forgot username?” link under the “Sign in” button.
- Enter the same email address you used to create your My Account profile.
- You will then receive an email containing your username.
If you have followed the steps above and are still unable to retrieve your username/password, if the email address you used to create your profile is not available anymore or for any other inquiries, please contact our technical support team.
Please note that our technical support team can only address issues related to Cogeco usernames and passwords.