How do I manage and retrieve my username and/or password to access my Cogeco Webmail address?
To create, edit or delete your usernames and/or passwords for your Cogeco Webmail addresses included in your High Speed Internet Package, follow these steps:
- Go to My Account
- Access your account by entering the username and password you set up when you created your My Account profile.
- Under the “Email address management” tab in the right sidebar of the “Overview” menu, you can:-
- Configure a username for your email address.
- Create and edit additional usernames.
- Create and delete additional email addresses.
- Associate usernames to email addresses.
Warning: Due to security concerns, you cannot associate a new username to your main email address yourself. To do so, please call Cogeco’s technical support.
If you have forgotten your username or password, click on the “Forgot Username?” or the “Forgot Password?” link under the My Account login button and follow the instructions.
If you are still unable to reset your My Account password, please contact our Customer Service team.