Voice Mail FAQ
How do I configure my Voice Mail?
To configure your personal voicemail we must first access your voicemail. From your home phone pick up the receiver and dial 22#, if this is your first time using the service your default password is the last 4 digits of your home phone number. Enter your password, followed by 2 for personal options.
- Change your Voicemail greeting
- Allows you to set your voicemail greeting
- Allows you to change the 4 digit pin to access your voicemail
- Allows you to set the name the caller hears when going to your voicemail
- Returns to the main menu
Number of Rings - You can also change the number of rings for your voicemail.
- By default your calls will go to voicemail after 5 rings
- This can be adjusted through 23# and entering the number of rings
**Note that you can disable the Cogeco voicemail by setting the number of rings to 0.
To use this feature, you must be a subscriber of this feature. For a list of all Cogeco Home Phone features click here.