Remote Control FAQ
Where can I find the codes to program the remote control with my other devices?
The remote control is universal, which means you can program it to operate your TV, DVD or other components. The ability to operate other components with a universal remote may vary depending on customer's equipment.
We invite you to read and follow the steps below to program your remote control by automatic code search. To do this:
- Step 1: Press on TV once (or the desired device).
- Step 2: Press and hold SETUP until the TV key blinks twice.
- Step 3: Enter 9-9-1: the TV key will blink twice.
- Step 4: Press on POWER once and release.
- Step 5: Press on CH+ repeatedly until the device turns off.
- Step 6: Press on SETUP once and release, the TV key should blink twice.
Usually, the remote comes with a programming guide that will assist you in first establishing and then setting the codes that are specific to the equipment in your home.
If you don't have your remote guide, you can obtain instructions and access codes by clicking here.