FAQ Connection and Activation
Connection and Activation
- Can I use an High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) cable with my Advanced HD/DVR Receiver?
- Can I connect an HD/DVR receiver to any TV in my house?
- How many other home entertainment components can be connected to my HD/DVR receiver?
- Does a Digital Video Recorder (DVR) service tie up my phone line?
- Where do I find the Cable Connections guide – Standard Digital Receiver – Motorola DCT 700?
- Where do I find the cable Connections guide– Standard Receiver - DCT 1800?
- Where do I find the cable Connections – Home Theatre – Motorola DCT 2500?
- Where do I find cable Connections – High Definition (HD) Receiver - DC 550D, DCT 6200?
- Where do I find the cable Connections guide – High Definition (HD) Digital Video Receiver - DCT 6208, DCT 6412, DCT 6416, RNG 200N?
- Where do I find the cable Connections guide – High-Definition (HD) Receiver & VCR - Pace TDC777D?
- Where do I find the cable Connections guide – High Definition (HD) Receiver– DCX 700?
- What type of input cables are needed to connect my TV and digital receiver?
- Can I connect my sound system to my digital receiver?
- Is there a Customer Installation Checklist
- Where can I find the user guide for my Receiver?
- What are inputs?
- How do I change the input on my television?