FAQ Order and Subscribe
Order and Subscribe
- Are Pay-Per-View (PPV) and Video On Demand (VOD) orders available in High-Definition (HD)?
- How can I tell when a movie will no longer be available?
- Can I order a Pay-Per-View program without a digital receiver?
- How do I order Video On Demand (VOD)?
- How do I order a Pay-Per-View (PPV) program?
- How many movies can I rent at one time?
- Can I order two Video On Demand (VOD) films if I have two receivers?
- How do I set up a Purchase Code (PIN)?
- What if I miss a Video on Demand or Pay-Per-View program that I have ordered?
- Is there a limit as to how many videos I may watch or order in a day/week/month?
- How can I search for Video On Demand (VOD) titles?
- What does the check mark mean which appears next to some of the titles of Video On Demand?
- Why am I unable to access Video On Demand (VOD)?