Digital TV FAQ
What is the Interactive Guide (i-Guide)?
Interactive Guide, allows you to quickly and easily find and record the TV programs you want to watch.
Using the interactive guide, you can:
Facilitate cable program searches and navigation
- View cable program listings and information for up to 14 days of programming
- Search for cable programs by program category, title, or High-Definition (HD) content
- Easily navigate the cable program guide with advanced features such as On Demand, High-Defintion Television (HDTV) and the dual-tuner Digital Video Recorder (DVR) option.
Simplify program recording and management
- Watch a recorded program and record up to two other live programs at the same time (in cable systems with advanced DVR receivers)
- Watch live TV on one channel while recording a separate channel (in cable systems with advanced DVR receivers)
- Easily access content management features such as Parental Controls and DVR menus from anywhere in the cable program guide
- Create multiple favourites lists.
Important: As our service is always evolving, we recommend that you access our Electronic User Guide online for any subjects that do not appear in the manual.