Wireless Modems FAQ
- What is a Cogeco Wireless Modem?
- Is the Internet connection via cable modem secure?
- What are the minimum system requirements needed to connect with Cogeco’s Wireless Modem?
- Can I install my new Cogeco Wireless Modem myself?
- How does the cable modem connect to my computer?
- How do I reset my Wireless Modem to its Default configuration?
- How do I reset my Wireless Modem?
- Can I use a third-party wireless router with a Cogeco Wireless Modem?
- How do I change the wireless channel on my wireless modem?
- Can I enable bridge mode on my Cogeco Wireless Modem?
- Where can I find the Arris/ Cisco wireless modem user guides?
- What do I do if I cannot connect one of my devices to my wireless network with a Cogeco Wireless Modem?
- What do I do if I see my wireless network name (SSID), but I can’t connect to it?
- How do I change my Wireless Network Name (SSID) and Password?
- What do I do if I’ve forgotten the password for my wireless network?
- How do I change my wireless network password?
- Why doesn’t Cogeco’s wireless network appear in the list of available wireless networks on my computer?
- What do I do if the Cogeco Wireless Modem is not broadcasting my wireless network name?
- What do I do if my wireless signal strength is poor?
- Why is my wireless speed slower than my wired connection?