Internet Subscription FAQ
- If I do not subscribe to other Cogeco services, can I still get Cogeco Internet?
- How can I make changes to my Cogeco Internet package?
- What computer equipment does Cogeco provide when I subscribe to High Speed Internet?
- Does Cogeco Offer Wireless Internet?
- How much does it cost to install Internet service?
- Can I install Cogeco’s Internet service myself or is a certified Cogeco technician necessary?
- Who installs the Cogeco Internet service?
- Where is the Cogeco retailer in my area?
- What are the minimum configuration requirements for Cogeco’s High Speed Internet?
- Can I connect more than one computer to the Internet?
- How do I get the cable from the outlet to the room where my computer is?
- Is Cogeco Internet compatible with Apple computers?
- Does my Internet speed depend on how many users share the cable line?
- Is Cogeco Internet compatible with video game consoles?
- Why can’t I move my multifunction cable modem?
- Can I use my cable TV and High Speed Internet at the same time?
- Does Cogeco use technical Internet traffic management measures that can affect its users?
- Is Cogeco Internet compatible with Windows 8?
- Do I need to use a proxy to connect to the Internet?
- Why can't I connect to a website?
- What is the MTU for Cogeco's High Speed Internet service?
- Can I connect via PPPoE with Cogeco’s Internet service?
- Why is my Internet connection slow?
- Can Cogeco’s technical support help me set up software like ICQ and MIRC?
- What do I do if there is an internet service outage?
- How do I use Newsgroups?
- How do I set up a VPN (Virtual Private Network)?
- What is DNS and can I change my setting?
- How do I contact Cogeco for customer service or technical support?