FAQ Whole Home DVR
Whole Home DVR
- What is the Whole Home DVR?
- How many TVs can I use with Whole Home DVR?
- Do I need to have internet service with Cogeco to get the Whole Home DVR?
- Are my receivers compatible with Whole Home DVR?
- Can I purchase the Whole Home DVR equipment?
- Can I install the Whole Home DVR system myself?
- How do I start watching a recorded show in one room and finish in another room?
- How many shows can I record at the same time with Whole Home DVR?
- If I no longer want the Whole Home DVR service in my home how do I return the equipment?
- Can I add additional space/memory to my DVR?
Whole Home DVR Troubleshooting
- One of my receivers stopped working. Is there a quick way to fix it?
- Why can’t I record with my receiver?
- Can I pause a live TV show in one room and watch it in another room?
- I replaced one of my digital receivers and now I can’t see any of my recordings.
- I only see the recordings made in one room.
- What do I do if my receiver has been deactivated?
- What do I do if I can’t find a program I recorded in the list?
- If I delete a show from my playlist on one receiver will it still be available on another receiver?