Making a Complaint - Step 1
Your views are important to us and we value feedback on our products and services. We will act on customer feed-back, whenever possible to help us improve our services or efficiency and focus on the needs of our customers.
Making a complaint
We strive on providing the best possible service but mistakes can take place.. When mistakes happen or you think our performance is not satisfactory we want to know so that we can improve and prevent it from occurring again.
What do we mean by a complaint?
A complaint is when you want to tell us that you are not satisfied with our product, service or interaction with us.
You should make a complaint when:
- You think our service is not up to standard.
- You have not been treated politely.
- You think we have not followed the correct procedures.
- A service you have asked for has not been provided and we have not given you a reasonable explanation.
How do I make a complaint?
- Option 1 - Contact Customer Care
- Option 2 - Taking your complaint further - Office of the president
- Option 3 - Commissioner for Complaints for Telecommunications Services (CCTS)
Contact Customer Care
If you have a concern contact our Customer Services Team who can help. Most problems can be resolved quickly, and effectively. Hours of operation Monday to Friday 8:30AM –5:30PM and Saturday from 9:00AM to 1:00PM. Technical support is available 7 days a week between 7:30AM to 11:00PM.
You can telephone us at : 1-800-665-5151
For all issues you can email us at Tr-Plaintes.STAC@cogeco.com
You can fill in our form at this link.