Making a Complaint - Step 3
Your views are important to us and we value feedback on our products and services. We will act on customer feed-back, whenever possible to help us improve our services or efficiency and focus on the needs of our customers.
Making a complaint
We strive on providing the best possible service but mistakes can take place.. When mistakes happen or you think our performance is not satisfactory we want to know so that we can improve and prevent it from occurring again.
What do we mean by a complaint?
A complaint is when you want to tell us that you are not satisfied with our product, service or interaction with us.
You should make a complaint when:
- You think our service is not up to standard.
- You have not been treated politely.
- You think we have not followed the correct procedures.
- A service you have asked for has not been provided and we have not given you a reasonable explanation.
How do I make a complaint?
- Option 1 - Contact Customer Care
- Option 2 - Taking your complaint further - Office of the president
- Option 3 - Commissioner for Complaints for Telecommunications Services (CCTS)
Commissioner for Complaints for Telecommunications Services (CCTS)
CCTS is an agency independent of the telecommunications industry, whose mandate is to resolve complaints of individual and small business retail customers about their telecommunications services.
Please note that CCTS does not address complaints relating to broadcasting services.
If you have a complaint about your services, including local or long distance telephone service, wireless telephone service, or Internet service, you must first try to resolve it directly with your service provider, namely Cogeco.
If you have done so and have been unable to reach a satisfactory resolution, CCTS may be able to help you, free of charge. To learn more about CCTS, you may visit its website at this link or call toll-free at 1-888-221-1687.