How do I change my billing address or let Cogeco know I’m moving?

To have your statements mailed to a different address, log in to My Account, select the Profile Settings link located in the top right corner, select the Account Management tab and complete the Change mailing address form

Or, if you’re moving, please fill out the Change service address form within My Account to arrange for your services to be transferred, or contact us.

Was this helpful?

Was this helpful?
Heads Up!

You are being redirected to a part of our website that is not adapted to your device.

Continue anyhow

Stay on this site