By accessing your Managed Wi-Fi portal, you can:
- Change your default Wi-Fi settings to increase security
- Configure your guest access (content filtering, redirect URL)
- Monitor your infrastructure and see usage in real time
Here’s how to log in:
- Go to wifi-portal.cogeco.ca
- Log in with your My Account credentials
Don’t have My Account yet? Subscribe today.
Connecting to the portal (quick setup wizard)
Once you log in, you need to update and review your settings.
- Update the password and network name for the staff network if it’s activated.
- Activate or deactivate your guest Wi-Fi. If you activate your guest Wi-Fi, you can proceed to change your guest Wi-Fi network name.
Important: Once the changes are applied, all devices connected to the network will be disconnected. Each device will have to be reconnected with the new Wi-Fi settings.
Understanding your Managed Wi-Fi dashboard
The dashboard helps you see the status of your Wi-Fi network in real time.
You can see the number of sites and APs that are online.
You can see if your networks, staff and guest network are enabled, and change their status from the dashboard.
- Quick links
In just one click, you can change the staff password, activate and configure your guest network, or open your startup wizard.