You have been located in Ontario. You can change your province here.
Why choose Mozy® from Cogeco:
We offer free basic support.
A Cogeco specialist will help you:
- Identify the right services to suit your needs and improve your efficiency, reducing your operational costs.
- Create your profile on the My Online Productivity self-service platform, then help you place your first order.
- Understand how to add user profiles for employees using the self-service platform, as well as how to manage licenses with ease.
- Answer basic product and feature-related questions.
Need even more help? Get complete setup support tailored to your needs.
Our integration services feature efficient and focused support as well as training sessions with our Online Productivity Tools specialists.
Discover the different levels of support we offer and save with our pay-per-use format.
Choose the package that best fits your needs.
10 GBFor home and small businesses with up to 3 employees and small data needs.
50 GBFor small businesses with up to 5 employees and medium data needs.
100 GBFor small and medium-sized businesses with more than 5 employees and a lot of data to back up (zip files, high-resolution images, music, etc.).
250 GBFor small and medium-sized businesses with many employees backing up large files daily (and file sizes are hundreds of megabytes).
500 GBFor large companies with many employees frequently backing up all kinds of heavy files (professional videos, high-resolution images, archives, etc.).
All plans include:
- Banking-grade encryption standards to keep your data secure.
- Access for unlimited users. Back up as many computers as you need for one price.
- Mobile access to your files and data.
- Data recovery from anywhere in the world.
- Customizable backup settings, including the option to schedule backups to run daily, weekly, or monthly.
Available where technology permits. Taxes not included. Some restrictions may apply. Must have Cogeco Business Solutions Internet access to get a necessary My Online Productivity account. Online productivity tools are third party software applications offered by Cogeco, acting as a reseller, as monthly and/or annual subscription. The Cogeco Business Solutions customer will have to accept the terms and conditions of the relevant third party software application provider. Subscriptions will auto renew at the end of the subscription term unless customer terminates the subscription.
If the customer terminates an annual subscription agreement before the expiry of his fixed term commitment, cancellation fees representing 50% of the remaining balance of the commitment will be applied. Prices are due to change. At the end of the subscription term commitment, the then current fee shall apply, unless the customer agrees to a new subscription commitment under the conditions then applicable.
Mozy® is a registered trademark of Mozy Inc.