To use voice commands with your EPICO remote, press and release the Google Assistant button, and say your command.
Here are examples of useful commands you can try:
The results will show content from all available sources, whether it’s live, recently aired, on demand, and even content from installed apps such as YouTube or Netflix:
- Search by title, e.g. TV show Dexter or Search (for) the series Dexter.
- Search by genre, e.g. Comedy movies.
- Search by year, e.g. Movies from 2012.
- Search by actor or director, e.g. Tom Hanks movies.
- Search by a combined search, e.g. Comedy movies from 2012.
While a show is playing
- Play or Pause or Resume or Stop
- Seek/go/jump to X minutes or Jump for X minutes
- Fast Forward or Next: jumps forward 30 seconds by default
- Rewind: jumps backward 30 seconds by default
- Fast Forward or Rewind X minutes
- Previous: jumps backward for 7 seconds by default
- Go to beginning
Other Google voice commands to try
- Good morning
- What's the weather today?
- Open Netflix
Good to know:
You will get more reliable search results when:
- You use Find in your search to let Google Assistant know you're searching for content
- You specify if it's a TV Show or Movie you are looking for; e.g. Find the movie 1917 or Find the TV show Billions.