To activate parental controls, follow these steps:
- From the main menu, select Settings ⚙.
- Select the parental controls you want to manage—either Content locks, Purchase locks or Adult locks.
- For Content locks and Purchase locks, set up a personalized PIN for the first time. For Adult locks, enter the default value PIN: 0000.
- Then, choose your preferred settings.
Parental controls allow you to restrict access to content with 3 different locks:
- Content lock: limits access by content rating
- Purchase lock: prevents the purchase of content, either for rental or purchase
- Adult Lock: blocks and/or hides adult-rated content
Good to know:
- Separate PINs can be set for each type of lock.
- The parental controls must be activated on each device, but the PIN required for each type or lock will be the same across all devices.