How do I change my billing address or let Cogeco know I’m moving?

Modify your billing address

To have your statements mailed to a different address, follow these steps:

  1. Log in to My Account
  2. Select the Profile icon located in the top right corner
  3. Select Profile settings
  4. Select Modify, under Billing address.
  5. Enter your new billing address, then select Submit.

Inform us of a move

If you’re moving, see how to inform us of your upcoming move on My Account to arrange for your services to be transferred, or contact us.

If you don’t have a My Account profile, you can let us know you’re moving by filling out this Moving form.

Was this helpful?

Was this helpful?
Heads Up!

You are being redirected to a part of our website that is not adapted to your device.

Continue anyhow

Stay on this site