Cogeco Video on Demand (VOD) and Pay-Per-View (PPV) give you access to even more great programming.
Here’s how to order a VOD title:
- Go to channel 600 using your Cogeco remote, then use the arrows on your remote control to browse through the many categories of programming.
- Select the program you would like to watch, then press Order if it’s a movie with a rental fee, or Watch if you’ve selected a free show or movie.
- Any charges will be billed directly to your account and will show up on your next statement.
Good to know:
- If you want to return to watching regular TV, press the EXIT button on your remote at any time.
- A check mark identifies any videos that have been selected for viewing within the last 24 or 48 hours.
- You can watch the show or movie as often as you like within the rental period (24 or 48 hours).
- You can start, stop, pause, rewind and fast-forward your selection using your remote control.
- Rentals expire after either 24 or 48 hours, depending on the title. If you would like to view the film after the rental viewing period has elapsed, you will need to rent the show or movie again. Note that the rental fee will be charged a second time.
Resuming a rental
While your rental is still active, you can almost always resume where you left off, without being charged again. Here’s how:
- Go to channel 600 using your Cogeco remote.
- Go to My Rentals.
- Select the title you want to resume watching (it will have a check mark beside it to signify that it has been viewed).
- Press OK.
- Select Resume watching.
Here’s how to order a PPV title:
- Press on Guide button of your remote control
- Go the here listed channel to see the available PPV content:
- 400, 401, 403, 405 et 406 in SD
- 500 in HD
- Select the content you want and press Enter
- Confirm your purchase by following the steps displayed on your screen
Good to know:
- Your PPV order with Cogeco will only be billed once you start watching the program.
Make sure you rent the PPV title with the receiver that’s connected to the TV you want to watch it on, since the title will only be available on that receiver.
Configuring a purchase PIN
Once you’ve set up a four-digit personal identification number (PIN) as your purchase code, no one can order PPV or VOD content through your account without it.
To set this up, follow these steps:
- Press the Menu button on your remote control twice.
- Select Parental Controls.
- Select PINs Setup. From there, you can set your 4-digit Purchase PIN.