If you have already registered but forgot your username and/or password, just follow the steps below.
Here’s how to retrieve your My Account username:
- Select the Forgot username? link under the Username field on the My Account login page.
- Enter the same email address you used to create your My Account profile.
- You will then receive an email containing your username.
Here’s how to reset your My Account password:
- Select the Forgot password? link under the Password field on the My Account login page.
- You will be asked to provide your username and the email address linked to your My Account profile.
- You will then be asked to answer 2 security questions.
- Finally, you will be prompted to enter a new customized password, and then enter it again for confirmation purposes.
You will now be logged in to My Account and will be redirected to the main page. Your new password will be saved, and you can use it to log back into My Account.
Note that these same steps apply for any additional user profiles linked to your account (known as sub-profiles).
If you have followed the steps above and are still unable to retrieve your username or reset your password, or if the email address you used to create your profile is no longer available, please contact us.