To record a show or a movie, follow these steps:
When browsing in the guide
Choose the event you wish to record in the guide, then press the Record icon on your remote.
- Press once for a show or an episode.
- Press twice to record all the episodes of the series.
While a show is playing
- Press the Record icon on your remote to start recording the show.
- Depending on the show:
- If it’s a recurring show, press the Record icon a second time to record all the episodes of the series. Press a third time if you want to cancel the recording.
- If it’s not a recurring show, press the Record icon a second time to cancel the recording of the show.
In the details page of a show
- Select Record.
- If it’s a recurring show, select Only this episode or Entire series.
- Choose your preferred options then select Record.
Good to know:
- You can record:
- live content
- content that will be aired in the future
- You can’t record content already hosted on EPICO, such as:
- On demand content
- Catch up content