If one or more of your apps, like Netflix have disappeared from your TiVo interface, the following steps should help to restore them:
In order to restore the applications, you will need to connect to the TiVo service twice, and then restart your set-top-box, by the following steps:
- Press the "TiVo" button on the remote to display the 'TiVo Central' menu
- Press the down button on remote until 'Settings & Messages' is highlighted
- Press the right arrow on remote to highlight 'Network Settings'
- Press the 'Select' button. Highlight and select 'TiVo Service Connection' to perform a callout
- Press the 'Select' button. Wait a few minutes for the callout to complete.
- Press the 'Select' button to go back to the previous menu
Repeat Step 5 to Step 7 to complete another callout to the TiVo Service.
When the second cycle is completed, press the 'TiVo' button to return to the 'TiVo Central' menu
- Highlight and select 'Settings & Messages'
- Highlight and select 'Help'
- Highlight and select 'Restart or Reset'
- Select 'Restart the TiVo box'
- Press the 'Thumbs Down' button three times, then press 'Enter'
- Wait until restart is complete
- Press the down button on remote until 'Find TV, Movies, & Videos' is highlighted.
The apps should now be visible in the menu.
If the apps have not been restored, or the problem returns repeatedly, please contact our Customer Service team.