If your TV service is cutting in and out, there are a few things you can try before calling us:
- Make sure the connection from the coaxial cable to the receiver is “finger tight.” Ensure the other end of the coaxial cable is secure to the wall as well.
- If other equipment is connected on the coaxial cable line between the wall and the receiver, try connecting the cable directly from the wall to the receiver.
- Make sure the cable (typically an HDMI cable) that runs from your receiver is connected to your TV directly. Having other equipment connected between the receiver and the TV may be the source of the issue.
- If you’re using an HDMI cable, unplug the cable at both ends and connect it back again.
- Ensure there is no outage in your area by checking the Cogeco Reported Outages page.
If you aren’t able to resolve the issue on your own, please contact technical support.