The Cogeco Wi-Fi mobile app allows you to control your Wi-Fi network on your mobile device.
What you need
At this time, the Cogeco Wi-Fi mobile app is for you if:
- You are a Cogeco residential Internet customer.
- You have a Hitron CODA-4589 modem.
Install the Cogeco Wi-Fi app in 3 easy steps:
- Download the Cogeco Wi-Fi app.
- Connect the mobile device to your Cogeco Wi-Fi network.
- Launch the app and sign in with your modem’s default password, which was provided to you when your Internet service was installed.
What you can do
With the Cogeco Wi-Fi app, you can:
- Manage your Wi-Fi: Change your network name and password, monitor your Wi-Fi health status in a single glance from the dashboard (home page), see all the connected devices on your home network and share your Wi-Fi connection with family and friends.
- Activate parental controls: Pause Internet on your kids’ Wi-Fi devices, on an as-needed basis or on a recurring schedule.
- Save time with our self-support features: Resolve basic connection problems yourself without having to call tech support, especially for performance and security issues related to your Wi-Fi.
- And much more.
Good to know: Cogeco Wi-Fi mobile app is available, at no extra cost, to Cogeco Internet customers and is currently limited to customers who have a Hitron CODA-4589 modem issued by Cogeco.