Paperless billing, also known as eBilling, is when you receive an electronic version of your bill instead of a paper bill. Your eBill includes the exact same information as your paper bill, and can be viewed or downloaded in PDF format through My Account.
eBilling has many convenient features and benefits, such as:
- You receive an email notification as soon as your monthly bill is available online.
- You're able to see your bill faster than if it were sent via regular mail.
- You can save or print a PDF version of your bill.
- You can view up to 18 months worth of bills at any given time.
- You are reducing clutter and paper waste.
To sign up for paperless billing, follow these steps:
- Log in to My Account.
- Select Bills & Payments.
- Select Paperless Billing.
- Select Sign Up for Paperless Billing.
Once you're signed up for paperless billing, you can access your bills through My Account.
Don't have a My Account profile yet? Create one today.