Why settle for less? Get faster speeds with Cogeco.
Faster speeds. Flexible TV. Local customer service. Three great reasons to switch to Cogeco.
Watch Season 1 & 2 of Game of Thrones for FREE with Cogeco On Demand before the Season 8 Premiere on April 14
UltraFibre 40 Internet
- Download movies, TV shows and music at a download speed of up to 40 Mbps.
- Enjoy a powerful Wi-Fi connection throughout your home with the AC Wi-Fi modem.
- Shop and bank securely with our award-winning online security services.
My Mix 10 TV
- Choose your 10 favourite channels on top of the 25 basic channels included.
- Enjoy personalized TV show recommendations based on your preferences.
- Record up to 6 shows at once with our 4K PVR.
- Get easy, one-click access to all your content, including Netflix and Cogeco On Demand, with Integrated Search.
- Keep your current phone number
- Unlimited local calls and long distance calling for $0.15/minute (Canada and USA)
Our helpful and local customer service makes switching easy.
This offer is only available in certain areas of Ontario.
HBO® and related service marks are the property of Home Box Office, Inc., used under license. All rights reserved. The free sampling of Game of Thrones Seasons 1 and 2 with Cogeco On Demand ends May 20, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. ET. To watch Season 8 of Games of Thrones you must be subscribe to the Crave + Movies + HBO Package.
The promotional price is calculated from the regular monthly prices less the following monthly credits as follows: UltraFibre 40 Internet package less $28, My Mix 10 TV package less $27 and Basic Home Phone package less $21.
For this offer only, add $10 per month to upgrade the UltraFibre 40 Internet package to the UltraFibre 40 Unlimited Internet package. At the end of the promotional period, the then current regular prices of each package/service chosen by the subscriber will apply. Prices may vary depending on the combination.
This promotion is limited to new customers and former customers who cancelled all of their services more than 6 months ago.