Unify your voice and data systems. Simplify and save.
SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) Trunking is a complete voice solution that combines your voice and data systems to simplify and save on your business communications.
Our SIP trunks work with IP-PBX systems as well as with legacy systems to create a gateway between your network and the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN).
You can also replace a PSTN data connection and Primary Rate Interface (PRI) devices, creating a single conduit for voice, video and data.
If your business has an IP PBX, this service opens up opportunities to take advantage of more advanced IP-based technologies. It can also enable your organization to benefit from advanced communication features in the future as your needs evolve.
Dedicated Internet and Voice communications BEFORE SIP Trunking
Dedicated Internet and Voice communications AFTER SIP Trunking
What SIP Trunking will do for your Business
- Significantly reduce costs by eliminating the need for separate voice and data connections
- Expand the potential for communications convergence by connecting your voice and data systems through Cogeco’s fibre network. Also offered over Cable.
- Get free, unlimited long-distance calling to Canada and the U.S.
Ensure high reliability
Unlike competitive services that are delivered over the public Internet cloud, Cogeco Fibre Services are channelized over a dedicated, private fibre optic network with QoS (Quality of Service guarantees) and SLA (Service Level Agreements) protected to ensure no issues with jitter and latency. This means fast and steady connections, 100% of the time. Plus, optional SIP failover capacity is available via a redundant and diverse trunk.
Improve Network efficiency and productivity
- Ideal for company-wide IP connectivity
- Make telecommunications easier, more efficient and less expensive to manage
- Eliminate excess equipment
- Spend less time on managing your network and more time on managing your business.
Provides full scalability
- Evolves with your business: the infrastructure needed for additional voice and data traffic are already in place.
- A corporate SIP trunking solution can serve an entire enterprise, regardless of its size
- Leverage your existing technology with a communications solution prepared to take your enterprise into the future.
Does your business use a PRI (Primary Rate Interface)?
- Bridge the gap: replace your PRI with SIP Trunking and minimize costs.
- Or leverage your legacy system by trying our PRI Replacement service: simple, scalable and cost-effective. Our SIP technology adapts to existing traditional PBX systems to deliver voice communications and can easily help you meet your future needs.
- PRI Replacement is also offered over Cable
Analog Lines over SIP
Need to support analog solutions in your voice network?
- A viable telephone line provisioning alternative for customers who need a greater number of analog lines
- Calling features included at no extra charge: Voicemail, Call Display, Call Waiting, Visual Call Waiting, Call Forwarding, Three-way Calling, Call Transfer, Line Hunting, Assistance Services and more
- Free unlimited Long Distance Calls in Canada and to the U.S.
Available where technology permits. Some restrictions may apply. Activation and network connection charges may apply for installations. Refer to “Terms and Conditions - Fibre Services” for details at Cogeco.ca/Legal.
The Cogeco Business Solutions-Fibre Services are designed for businesses only, excluding ISPs or other resellers of Internet access to provide connections to third parties; ISPs or resellers of Internet access have to contact the customer service at 1-855-GoFibre. Cogeco reserves the right to take any actions deemed appropriate should there be any improper or abusive Internet use, as set out on the “General Terms and conditions - Business” and the “High Speed Internet Service Acceptable Use Policy – Ontario” at Cogeco.ca/Legal.
All provided equipment (including phone sets) remains Cogeco’s property. Equipment that is not provided by Cogeco should not be connected to Cogeco’s service.