Internet Security Services for Businesses
Take advantage of F-Secure Protection Service for Business
All Cogeco High Speed Internet packages now include free licenses of F-Secure’s business-grade Protection Service for Business. The number of free licenses you’re entitled to depends on your Cogeco High Speed Internet package. This easy-to-install solution, available for Windows and Mac allows you to:
- Manage all protected computers through an user-friendly administrative portal.
- Benefit from superior protection against online threats, such as malware, phishing sites, malicious advertising, and spam.
- Get real-time software updates to ensure all protected computers are equipped with the latest patches and software versions.
- Manage your business’s security with ease thanks to extensive reporting and analytics.
Take advantage of our updated security software today.
- Call us at 1-877-846-7863 to get access to the Protection Service for Business licenses included with your High Speed Internet package.
- A Cogeco Business Specialist will walk you through it and set up your Online Productivity Account. He or she will provide you with a temporary password.
- You will then receive an email with a link to the My Online Productivity portal you will need to log in using your temporary password.
- You will be prompted to choose another password.
- You will also receive an email confirming that your free F-Secure Protection Service for Business subscription and licenses* have been added to your new account.
- Finally, you will receive a Welcome email with instructions on how to log in to your My Online Productivity account, set up your free Protection Service for Business, add more licenses, etc.
If you require any support along the way, don’t hesitate to call us to speak with a Business Specialist.
Want even more personalized support?
You have the option of purchasing our Cogeco Integration Services. You’ll benefit from dedicated support and in-person tutorials from one of our Integration Specialists, which cover service configuration and usage support.
Available where technology permits. Taxes not included. Some restrictions may apply. Standard installation is free for fixed term commitments of 36 months. Installation, activation and network connection charges may apply for non-standard installations. If the customer terminates the agreement before the expiry of his fixed term commitment, one of the following termination fees will be applied: i) for Cogeco Integrated Communications Solutions, standard installation (a value of $700 for 10 seats or less, $1050 from 11 to 20 seats, $1330 for 21 to 36 seats) and cancellation fees representing 50% of the remaining balance of the commitment. ii) For all other Cogeco Business services the lesser of following termination fee will be applied: ii) - (a) repayment of any initial promotional credits and repayment of the free standard installation ($129.95 value), plus an administration fee of $250 per service, plus $100 per additional phone line or ii) - (b) the remaining fees for the commitment period. Non standard installation fees are not refundable. Can not be combined with any other promotion on the same service. The savings amounts reflect the price of individual services without term commitment. At the end of the fixed term commitment, the then current monthly fee shall apply, unless the customer agrees to a new fixed term commitment under the conditions then applicable. Promotions are limited to new customers of the service in question or those who have disconnected their service for more than 6 months. Service installation and activation must take place within four weeks from the date of making the commitment unless additional time is required by the Cogeco technical service. Photos are for illustrative purposes only. 92.1% of the persons surveyed during a study conducted from May 29 – June 21, 2013 by the Cube Research Firm among a sample of 300 Cogeco Business Solutions clients from Quebec and Ontario selected a satisfaction level of 7 or more on a scale of 10. Weighted average according to provinces and subscribed services.
The Business Internet packages are designed for businesses only, excluding ISPs or other resellers of Internet access to provide connections to third parties. ISPs or resellers of Internet access have to contact the customer service at 1-877-846-7863. Download and upload speeds can vary with Internet traffic, servers or other factors. Cogeco reserves the right to take any actions deemed appropriate should there be any improper or abusive Internet use, as set out on the general terms of service and the Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”). Extra static IP addresses are only available as a single block of either 1 or 5 addresses. Standard Modem rental included in all prices. The use of Cogeco wireless Internet access points is free for Cogeco High Speed Internet customers.
For one access point, a monthly fee of $89.95 applies. For each additional access point, a monthly fee of $50 will apply. Price and installation may vary for more than 4 access points. Some restrictions may apply. Applicable where Cogeco Business Solutions services are available. A 3-year commitment is required to subscribe to a business Wi-Fi hotspot. Cogeco reserves the right to decide if the request follows the terms of eligibility that apply to the offer. Free installation included for existing business customers. Termination fee represents standard installation (a value of $129.95 per access point) and 50% of the remaining of the contract. Full terms and conditions available at Cogeco.ca/Biz