Audio and Visual Problems FAQ
I have no picture on my screen.
Many reasons can explain the lack of a picture.
- Make sure your TV is turned to the correct input (HDMI, Component, TV...). To learn how to change the input of your television, click here.
- Make sure that the digital receiver is turned on.
- You should also ensure all connections are secure. Go to the Connection and Activation section to learn how to connect your devices.
- Try other channels within your subscription packages. If a significant number of channels are not being delivered, unplug the receiver from the wall, wait 30 seconds and plug it back in. Wait approximately 60 seconds and turn the receiver back on. This will reset the receiver.
- If you have a second receiver, try swapping the receivers to see if one of them is defective.
If the problem is not resolved, please contact the Technical Support.