My invoice FAQ

How do I change my billing address or let Cogeco know I’m moving?

To have your statements maile d to a different address, log in to My Account, select the Profile Settings link located in the top right corner, select the Account Management tab and complete the Change mailing address form.

Or, if you're moving, please fill out the Change service address form within My Account to arrange for your services to be transferred, or contact us.

If you don't have a My Account profile, you can let us know you're moving by filling out this Moving form.

Was this information helpful?

Select: Yes, Somewhat, No

Tell us how we can improve this information:

@Cogecohelps is now available from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. everyday to help you!

Join us on Twitter

“Highest Customer Satisfaction” award

Learn More
Check availability in your area

To verify which of our services are available in your area, please enter your house's civic number and postal code.