Cogeco TiVo apps FAQ
Cogeco TiVo apps
- Where can I get the apps for my smartphone and tablet?
- What are the minimum requirements for the mobile application?
- What devices are compatible with the Cogeco TiVo App?
- Can I stream TV on my tablet or smartphone?
- Can I remotely browse the guide and manage my recordings?
- Can I download my TiVo recordings on my tablet or mobile device to watch outside the home?
- What do I need to download recordings to mobile devices?
- Can I download any show or content to a mobile device?
- My iOS or Android device cannot detect my TiVo DVR.
- How do I connect my Android or iOS mobile device to my TiVo DVR?
- Will using the Cogeco TiVo App to stream TV or download recordings affect my monthly Internet usage limit?
- Will I be able to watch all of the channels and programs I get on my TiVo Service when streaming in and out of home?
- How do I set up out-of-home streaming?
- How do I stream shows to my mobile device when out of home?
- Can I use out of home streaming when traveling outside of Canada?
- Can I download to my mobile device shows from all the channels I’m subscribed to?
- Can I use the Cogeco TiVo application on multiple devices?
- Can I stream on my mobile device shows from all the channels I’m subscribed to?
TiVo Application Troubleshooting
- Can I download any recorded show to play offline?
- I get the message : In order to use this application, you need to be connected to the Internet.
- My mobile device can’t stream live programming while I am away from home.
- Will I be able to watch all of the channels and programs I get on my TiVo using Out-of-home & in-home streaming?
- How do I download shows to my mobile device?
- Why am I getting a “Streaming Not Permitted” message?
- Why am I getting a “Sign in” message when trying to watch a video?