New i-Guide HD FAQ
What’s new about i-Guide HD and when will I have it on my TV?
This new on-screen guide will be available to customers progressively as of mid-October 2016.
With i-Guide HD, you’ll enjoy a sleek, new, high-resolution user interface:
- 7 channels in view on the TV listings grid (rather than 4)
- Updated genre colour indicators in the TV listings grid, vertical colour bars on the left side of the grid cells now indicate the genre, replacing the full cell colouring you’re used to. The colours remain the same: purple for Movies, blue for Kids, and green for Sports.
- i-Guide HD was created for HD TVs (16:9 format), but also works on standard-definition TVs (4:3 format). For more information about this please consult this FAQ.
- Rest assured that i-Guide HD will retain your settings, scheduled recordings, PINs, and parental controls.
- There are no new remote-control functions to learn.
* Please note that you cannot change the colour of the new i-Guide HD.