Phone Service and Calling Features (*) FAQ
Phone Service and Calling Features (*)
Calling Features (*)
- How do I report unwanted and invasive calls to the authorities? (*57)
- How do I block my contact information from being displayed when I call? (*67)
- How do I block calls from certain numbers? (*60)
- How do I assign a distinctive ring/tone to a specific number? (*61)
- How do I automatically forward calls from a specific number to another number? (*63)
- How can I set up my phone so that I can only be reached by known numbers and block all other calls? (*64)
- How do I configure my Call Waiting service? (*70)
- How do I configure my Call Forwarding service from my home phone? (* 72)
- How do I block anonymous calls? (*77)
- How do I configure the “Do Not Disturb” feature? (* 78)
- Can I configure my Call Forwarding remotely? (*96)
- Can I block a specific caller even if I don’t know their phone number? (*97)
- How does Three-Way Calling work?
- Is it possible to block all outgoing calls to 1-900 and 1-976 numbers?
- Does Cogeco Home Phone support the emergency service (9-1-1)?
- Why can’t I move my multifunction cable modem?