Receivers and Digital Video Recorders FAQ
Receivers and Digital Video Recorders
- What are the features and benefits of the Digital Video recorder (DVR)?
- How many shows can I record at the same time with my HD/DVR?
- What will happen to my recorded shows when my Digital Video Recorder (DVR) hard disc is full?
- What models of digital TV receivers are available with my Cogeco service?
- Can someone track what I record with my HD/DVR receiver?
- Can I still use my VCR/DVD player with the Digital Video Recorder (DVR)?
- How can I find programs that I want to record?
- Can I watch a show I recorded earlier while I record another show?
- What is the DVR Setup?
- How will I know when I run out of space on my Digital Video Recorder (DVR)?
- What does the DVR History function do?
- Can I record a selected channel at a specific time instead of selecting a program from the guide?
- How do I set up and record a entire TV series?
- Why is the image of some recorded programs composed of little squares?
Rental and Purchase Options
- Can I use a digital receiver that I didn't purchase from Cogeco?
- Can I buy my receiver?
- How do I add an additional rental receiver?
Lights, Screens and Messages on the Receiver
- Why doesn't the menu/guide come up now that I have an HD/DVR receiver?
- What do I do if my digital receiver is frozen/locked and I can't change the channels?
- What do I do if my digital receiver shows 8888 on the display?
- What can I do when I get a “Not Authorized” message on my Cogeco Digital Receiver?
- What is the yellow light flashing on my receiver?
- What can I do when I get a “Feature Unavailable” message on my Cogeco Digital Receiver?