DVR Recording FAQ
Why is the image of some recorded programs composed of little squares?
This is known as pixelation and it is usually when there is a problem with the digital signal.
- Check each cable to ensure they are tightly fastened and make sure your equipment is connected in the following order: Cable outlet to your digital receiver and the receiver to your television.
- If the cable line has been damaged, this can also cause a signal issue. In this case, you will need to change the cable.
If the problem persists after these checks, please note the following information:
- The channels affected by this problem.
- The frequency at which the pixelation is observed.
- If the problem is most frequently observed at certain times of the day.
After collecting this information, please call our Technical Support team. If necessary, an appointment with a technician will be scheduled.